Looks like Slim Shady’s war with Apple Inc. is going to federal trial. Eminem and his music publisher, Eight Mile Style LLC accused Apple of using 93 songs in a downloadable format on iTunes without permission. Apple Inc. claims that authorization had been granted and that Eminem’s publisher has received substantial royalties for everything.
Recently Updated Posts
- Donald Trump Blasts National Media For Not Giving Him Credit For Having A Better 1st Month In Office Than Obama ( 03/18/2017)
- Ambition – Wale ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Monica’s New Life Tracklist Released ( 02/26/2017)
- Nobody’s Perfect – J. Cole ft. Missy Elliot – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Nicki Minaj To Make Millions In New Deal With Pepsi! ( 02/26/2017)