Soulja Boy sat down and talked with Lee Hawkins on Wall Street Journal Weekend Conversations and discussed how he hustled his way to the top. He explained how he used MySpace and SoundClick to get his music out to the mainstream, acquire new fans and get booked for shows. Soulja Boy also addressed his feelings about his haters, his relationship with 50 Cent and building websites. He also talked about the relationship he has with his dad, and how that relationship helped him get to where he is now in the music industry. Say what you want to say about him, but Soulja Boy is one smart young man.
Recently Updated Posts
- Donald Trump Blasts National Media For Not Giving Him Credit For Having A Better 1st Month In Office Than Obama ( 03/18/2017)
- Ambition – Wale ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Monica’s New Life Tracklist Released ( 02/26/2017)
- Nobody’s Perfect – J. Cole ft. Missy Elliot – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Nicki Minaj To Make Millions In New Deal With Pepsi! ( 02/26/2017)