The King of the South, T.I., and his wife Tiny hosted a benefit this weekend to support Alzheimer’s in Atlanta. Tiny’s father, a founding member of the legendary southern R&B group, The Tams, Charles Pope, is currently suffering from Alzheimer’s. When asked to make a comment on the current drug charges Tiny and T.I. faces, the two declined to comment on anything not pertaining to the benefit.
Previous : Juvenile – ‘Ha’ Video – Hip Hop Flashback!
Recently Updated Posts
- Donald Trump Blasts National Media For Not Giving Him Credit For Having A Better 1st Month In Office Than Obama ( 03/18/2017)
- Ambition – Wale ft. Rick Ross & Meek Mill – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Monica’s New Life Tracklist Released ( 02/26/2017)
- Nobody’s Perfect – J. Cole ft. Missy Elliot – Official Music Video ( 02/26/2017)
- Nicki Minaj To Make Millions In New Deal With Pepsi! ( 02/26/2017)